Saturday, October 10, 2009

Building a Rolls Royce



This week's post is a bit different from the other posts. This is a video of the Rolls Royce factory, and it highlights the processes taken to build such a beautiful car. Considering its price, which is of about US$ 400'000 in the USA, the fit and finish of this car is absolutely perfect. It is considered the ultimate luxury car, and the dream car of the millionares around the world.

I love this car. It is not only the ultimate luxury car, but also a beautiful feit of engineering. I want to do mechanical engineering in college, and I wish to work in a factory like this (a premium car brand), and even if I do, my biggest dream is to actually own one of these fabulous cars.

Source: Youtube

2 comments:

Alisha Stafford Feitosa said...

These are really beautiful, but I think I'd be afraid to actually drive something this expensive.

André Allemann said...

I think I would too.
Repairing a simple scratch could cost you thousands of dollars.
a crash... well i'm not even going to think about that.
Do you drive, mrs. feitosa?