Monday, May 24, 2010

2011 Ford Fiesta


Another incredibly good-looking car. It's amazing how car makers are able to make such marvelous cars, but at the same time some can build horrendous cars. Ford has really dome a nice job with this car, and with it being released in the United States, we also benefit. This model is made in Mexico, which means it will arrive in Brazil without paying any importing taxes at all.

The Fiesta will be available in Hatchback and Sedan versions, but I chose only to put pictures of the Hatchback because I think it looks better. In total, it will have 3 different trim levels, and many color options. There won't be any engine choice, since all models will have the 1.6 liter engine delivering 119hp, but the buyer will be able to choose between a 5-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic transmission.

To me the best feature of this car isn't one of its technical specs, but its price. It starts at around US$ 13'ooo in the United States, which is incredibly good value for such a beautiful car. I'm trying to convince my father to buy me one when I go study in the United States. At least he won't be able to say that costs are too high.

No comments: